Saturday, October 24, 2020, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, Bryan will be part of a Sacramento Valley Rose ZOOM panel discussion on Writing with Diversity in Today’s World and What Writers Get Wrong. For more information on this event, contact Bonnie Phelps @bonniephelpsauthor.com
- Monday, September 30, 2019, Bryan will be speaking with QUEER IN Color. For more information, go to the QUEER In COLOR website.
- Sunday, October 14, 2018, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm, Bryan will be speaking to the PFLAG-Fresno chapter. The meeting is held at the Wesley United Methodist church on 1343 Barstow ave, Fresno, CA. For more information go to the Fresno PFLAG website.
- Monday, October 8, 2018, from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Bryan will be a guest speaker at the San Joaquin Pride Men’s Group. This is their annual Halloween party and mixer. The party is located in the San Joaquin Pride center at 115 N. Sutter st, Stockton CA 95202.
- Sunday, September 16, 2018, from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Bryan will be speaking to the Tulare-Kings counties PFLAG. The meeting is held at 1039 S. Chinowth, Visalia, Ca 93277-in the Education building of Congregation B’nai David. For more information go to the Tulare-Kings PFLAG Website.
- Friday July 20, 2018, at 5:30 pm Bryan will be a guest on ‘It’s a Queer Thang’ hosted by Jeffery Robinson on KFCF 88.1 FM. The show is a monthly radio show that features LGBTQ News, Music and Entertainment.
- Saturday, June 9, 2018,-Los Angeles Pride in West Hollywood, CA from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm. Come out and say hi. Free gifts will be on hand for everyone that stops by.
- Monday June 4, 2018, -Manhattan, New York, Brian will be attending the Annual LAMBDA Literary Awards hosted at NYU Skirball.
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018, Bryan will be a guest on ABC Ksee 24, Central Valley Talk with Alex Delgado and Stefanie Baium. Bryan will be talking about his latest novel Diego’s Secret.
- Sunday, August 27, 2017,-Silicon Valley Pride in San Jose Ca, from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm, stop by his booth and chat with Bryan T. Clark. All of his books will be available for purchase at this event.
- Monday, August 7, 2017, Bryan will be a guest on the show My Conversation. Owner and Founder of Cornbread Publishing Inc, Bryan will be talking about how and why he started his own publishing company. You can watch the show on channel 13, at 11:00 am.
Friday, July 21, 2017, at 5:30 pm Bryan will be a guest on ‘It’s a Queer Thang’ hosted by Jeffery Robinson on KFCF 88.1 FM. The show is a monthly radio show that features LGBTQ News, Music and Entertainment.
- Saturday, June 3, 2017- from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, Bryan will be at the Fresno Gay Pride Festival. Stop by the Cornbread Publishing booth inside the festival and say hi to him.
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017, Bryan will be a guest on the Mike and Athena show airing at 3:00 pm. Tune into www.CentralValleyTalk.com to watch the Live stream. Bryan will be talking about his latest novel Come to the Oaks.
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, Bryan will be a guest on Artists & Authors between 11:00 and 11:30 am, Live streaming TV. Bryan will be talking about his career as a male/male romance writer. The interview can be watched live here.
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, 4th annual King Library Local Author Fair. Come out and meet me as well as several other local authors at this exciting event that is open to the public.
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Book Barn. “WHAT THE ‘BLEEP IS ROMANCE?’. As part of a panel discussion, Bryan and three members of the Yosemite Romance Writers Group will talk about writing. Come join the discussion and bring your questions. Copies of Ancient House of Cards and Before Sunrise will be available for sale.
- Friday, February 19, 2016, at 5:30 pm Bryan will be a guest on ‘It’s a Queer Thang’ hosted by Jeffery Robinson on KFCF 88.1 FM. The show is a monthly radio show that features LGBTQ News, Music and Entertainment
- February 25, 2015-Bryan T. Clark will be returning to the show ‘A Different Kind of Love’ airing at 9:00 pm EST, at www.blogtalkradiocom/big-body-broadcasting. This show titled ‘Where are They Now’ features Mr. J’son’s top five guests from 2014. An hour devoted to catching up on where they have been since their show aired as well as their plans for 2015.
- August 27 2014-Featured Guest on the show ‘A Different Kind of Love’ airing at 9:00 pm EST, at www.blogtalkradio.com/big-body-broadcasting. An hour long discussion on the New York Times Bestseller author E. Lynn Harris, and how his writing impacted the African American Community and those on the ‘Down Low’. Here’s the podcast if you missed the show.
- August 23, 2014-Stockton Pride, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, stop by the Ancient House Cards booth and meet the author.
- July 20, 2014-Kaiser Hospital Women’s Book Club, Q&A session on the reading of the Ancient House of Cards
- July 19, 2014-The Page Turner Women’s Book Club- from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Dinner and Discussion hour on the reading of the Ancient House of Cards
- July 18, 2014-Pinot Wine Bar and Bistro, from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The Fresno Professional Men’s Mixer group will be meeting for their bi-weekly social mixer. Have a cocktail, meet the author and have your book signed. Books will be available to purchase at the event. (You must be a member of the Professional Men’s Mixer group to attend this event)
- June 7, 2014-Fresno Gay Pride Festival, stop by the Ancient House Cards booth and meet the author.
- May 15, 2014-Ancient House of Cards Launch Party, from 4:00 pm to 8pm. Hosted Papi’s Mex Grill, 1568 E. Champlain Drive #105, Fresno, CA 93720 Come and celebrate with Bryan in the launching of his first novel. Meet Father Sebastian Morales and have a real conversation with him and see just how beautiful he is.