For Media & Reviewers
Bryan T. Clark, Romance Author, Writing Today’s Romance With a Twist
This page is for reviewers, media, bloggers, booksellers, or anyone looking for information on Bryan T. Clark or his books in a quick, easy-to-grab format. Feel free to print/download what you need.
Member of the Media?
Scroll down or use the links above to find media kit information about Bryan and his books.
Or if you have a media request (such as for an interview, blog appearance, or promotional materials, or a copy of one of his books), click here.
Are You a Reviewer?
If you’d like to request a review copy or Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of one of Bryan’s books, click here.
The following assets may be used when publishing about Bryan T. Clark. Please contact the Bryan T. Clark team for any assistance in using this material or images.
Bryan T. Clark is a hopeless, perpetual, unceasing, relentless, unremitting, persistent, interminable romantic. He is a voracious reader who is blessed with an innate love of writing and who, after over 30 years, remains madly in love with the man of his dreams. So, it is no surprise then, that his passion in life is writing captivating and engaging romantic dramas about men who love men. His characters are dynamic and full of life and are enmeshed in real life situations, experiencing all-encompassing authentic, true, undeniable emotion. The leading men in his compelling love stories always find themselves in the throes of a challenging moral dilemma as they pursue everlasting love.
Bryan T. Clark is a multi-published, Rainbow Award winning author and a 2x LAMBDA Literary Finalist. He’s also a funny, loving, family-oriented, and a proud member of the LGBTQ community. He is committed to bringing his readers stories of real life, with multicultural characters, riveting plots, and of course, what we all desire…ever-lasting love. He is the founder of Cornbread Publishing Inc. Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Bryan and his husband of thirty-six years has made their home and life in the Central Valley of California.
Bryan’s schedule is currently open for interviews and appearances. Please contact Bryan via the contact form.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is one of the fastest growing genres in the book industry? Would you have guessed Male/Male Romance? This revelation is quickly causing publishing houses and agent’s to scramble and rethink their business models
- Gay Romance is a young genre, only existing commercially since about 2004
- According to a 2013 survey conducted by Jessica Freely, 85% of gay romance readers are straight, married women verses 12% gay males. Of the women, 58% are between the age of 30 and 50 years old
- The majority of Gay Romance writers are women
- Ereaders have played a large part in the popularity of M/M romance fiction, as they offer the chance to download and read any book with full anonymity
- Within the M/M genre itself, there are many sub categories such as Contemporary, Historical, Suspense, Gay Erotic, Gay for You, Gay Comics, Paranormal, Time Travel, Amish and authors even writing about gay Werewolves and Vampires
- Author, Bryan Thomas Clark writes within the Male/Male Romance with a twist; gay fiction with an emphasis on a moral dilemma played out by his main characters. Who says love should come easy.
- Bryan is a proud member of Romance Writers of America, Rainbow Romance Writers and Yosemite Romance Writers
- Bryan and his partner of many years, live in the US in the Central Valley of California
- He writes M/M romance stories with a moral dilemma that one must deal with before they can find love
- Bryan is a proud member of the LGBT community
- He is an Investigator by day, a writer by night. He’s an animal lover, loves to camp, a water baby and lover of all things romantic and sexy
- He grew up in Stockton, California and attended Tokay High School in Lodi, CA
- Bryan and his husband have been together since September 9, 1984. They were legally married on September 9, 2008
- He will eat anything… well almost anything
- Bryan believes California wines are the best in the world
Book Covers & Descriptions
If you need a higher resolution image, please contact Bryan@btclark.com